Virtual circuits management. Simple database of allocated VC identifiers of different types.
VCs are separated into VC Domains while remain unique within VC Domain and own kind.
Supported VC Types:
- 802.1Q VLAN
- 802.1ad Q-in-Q VLAN stack
- FrameRelay DLCI
- MPLS label stack (up to 2 labels)
- ATM VPI/VCI
- X.25 logical groups/logical channel
- VC Domain - Administrative entry within all VCs of any given type are unique
- VC - virtual circuit. Combination of one or two L2/L2.5 labels. Common examples: VLANs, VLAN stacks.